I’m not going to lie, I’m having quarter life crisis! Now that I’m in my mid-twenties, I’m starting to question everything! If I could, I would want to push time back and start some things over again. Though, life isn’t exactly in our favor. With skepticism aside, I would just like to list a few things that makes me happy.
1. Love – I’m thankful to love and be loved.
2. My Seastars – We’re a lot like sisters because even though we find ourselves bickering at each other, we still love one another. I’m thankful for having them in my life.
3. Haru and Kobi – my cutest fluff balls in my life!
4. Yelp – When you’re an Elite, you’re like a foodie on steroids. Everything is to another level from check-in everywhere I go to taking photos of all food ordered. I mean, everyone I know are courteous enough to wait until I snap there food!
5. Hanging out in a cozy bookshop like Barnes and Noble.
6. Herbal tea with honey and lemon.
7. The oh-so-talented Childish Gambino.
8. Not being so afraid of flying anymore!
9. Discovering new places.
10. When a coworker becomes a friend.
11. Picking flowers in the market.
12. Flower decorations at home.
13. A walk on the beach.
14. Laughing about the silliest things.
15. Having someone to admire.
16. Giving candy to trick-o-treaters.
17. Yelp Elite Events – all the samples at your disposal.
18. Being together.
20. The sun on my face on a chilly day.
21. Christmas shopping.
22. Quality time with grandpa.
23. Watching a good live show!
24. A day at the beach.
25. Getting featured for a creative work.
26. Falling asleep at the sound of rain.
27. Waking up to my love.
28. Imitating a French laugh.
29. Snickering about inside jokes.
30. Rainbow lattes